Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This blog sucks...but I told you it would.

No blog can survive when there's a 4 year lapse between posts; which explains this blog to a tee.

Good news for me? This S.O.B. is free through blogspot. (Google: I hate you, but I love you.)

There is so much to talk about right now and I'm so jazzed about so many things that it's almost nonsensical to talk about it so randomly. But, it's in my nature so I'm gonna give it shot.

LinkWorth 2.0 - I don't know if anyone has been reading the headlines lately, but we've had some massive press release attention because of several new product launches. It's been absolutely killer....loads of new inquiries/advertisers/partners sign up with us in anticipation of our new roll-outs. Our long-overdue rebirth is finally almost here.

The interface is head and shoulders better than what we've ever had because it compliments all of our new stuff. It looks very cool. And it's really functional, easy to navigate, and all that stuff. Word on the street is we're taking it live THIS FRIDAY! COME ON WITH IT!

Anyway, that's all I've got for now. Out of sheer guilt I had to post something....anything....today.

No comments: