Saturday, March 31, 2007

PayPerPost, ReviewMe...LinkPost? Huh? Really?!

Paid blog posts are a hot item these days. That's no secret.

But the fact that we will soon be offering this service to our bloggers & advertisers is. OOPS! I guess it's not anymore...

Apparently Ron and the 'Colombian Crusher' have been working on a "top secret mission" for the past several weeks:

Mission: LinkPost

I was thrilled when I heard the news. Double C told me on Tuesday that he'd been working on a 'surprise' for me but he wasn't at liberty to say what it was. So, after Ron had some fun with it, too, he gave me the scoop. We'd talked about doing this a few months back but as usual, it's tough not to get swept up in the day to day chaos and let good ideas sit on the back burner.

But, it's a done deal. Literally, too. Like, it's ready to go.

SWEET! THIS IS GONNA ROCK LIKE A CONCERT!

There are a few minor improvements we're planning to make before we launch it, but it's awesome. The goal was to take a cool service and put a LinkWorth spin on it. I think it's a great mix of the best features already available through other venues with a few more perks. I can't go into it all right now, but it will kick ass.

This will be a great value add for our bloggers...70% payout, baby!! NICE. Add that to the simple fact that our salespeople are now chomping at the bit to include multiple LinkPosts in all their client campaigns means bidness for the blognation and even more success for our advertisers!

More details soon. I wouldn't be surprised if this is another service that will be introduced with the unveiling of our new site, but don't hold me to that.

Until next time,

Matt Stoddart. Out.

No comments: