Monday, March 12, 2007

5 Reasons I'm Excited About LinkWorth

So, it's time to get into it. The real reason I decided to write this blog. The thing is, I'm just really excited about LinkWorth.

Ron (as in "Wicker"...founder and President/CEO of LinkWorth) and I have been good friends for a long time and currently I'm his EVP of Sales. I've been around since LinkWorth's inception. It's been a great ride so far and the fun has just begun.

That said, '07 is really shaping up to be an exciting year for us. We're 3 years in to this thing and we've come a long way. We're busier, we're more productive, we're smarter...fun things are happening. What exactly? Well, here are the top 5 reasons I'm excited about LinkWorth...
  1. New Website. I don't have to explain to anyone why this is number one, but this is going to be great! Our current interface is overwhelmingly informative and that coupled with the fact that we've "outgrown it" make this a great time for change. Look for clean pages, efficient navigation, plus all the information you need AND MORE tucked away neatly in places that will be easy to find if you need them.

    And it's gonna look AWESOME.

  2. New Products/Services. We have rolled out a few new offerings over the past few months and will roll out a few more in the months to come. I'll go into more detail about all of these later, but this bundle of services is designed to fulfill more of our clients' needs within the realm of SEO/SEM. Press release services, directory submission services, article submission services, SEO Consulting, LinkWords (our proprietary in-content pay-per-click product), LinkIntxt (tell you soon enough!!!), content services, and more.

    I'd love to go into each one right now but it'll have to wait. No doubt, though...I'M FIRED UP!

  3. Our staff. We've been doing a lot of hiring (and unfortunately some firing, too) over the past year or so and I feel great about the pieces we have in place right now. This industry doesn't have an overwhelming pool of talent just hanging around out there waiting to be hired, you know. And even if there was, our little startup has a certain methodology and vision that must be taught. I think we've done a great job with that and have some powerhouses on board that will be integral components once we open up the flood gates a little bit. And one other thing that's pretty cool; nobody has ever left. My background tells me what a testament that really is!

  4. My Office. Our entire office is great, actually. It's new, it's big, there are a bunch of cubes, there are people that work in them, blah, blah, blah. But my office in particular kicks ass. I just love it. Ron recently hooked me up with a 2nd monitor and man, it's like going from a Yugo to a Cadillac. My chair rocks, too. Not 'rocks' as in rocking-chair (although it does that, too) but 'rocks' like Motley Crue. Very comfy. The windows in my office (although now a bit obscured by flat screen displays) tell me a story everyday. We're on the first floor with lots of foot traffic and people watching is serious business.

  5. LinkWorth Just Saved A Bunch Of Money On Their Car Insurance. (Are you lol'ing, Ron?)

    Seriously? The future couldn't be brighter and I'm so all-about this journey. Ron and I were talking just the other day about how small our industry really is and how we should be more involved in it. We've been to a few conferences and met some people but aren't nearly as active as we should be. I am going to take personal responsibility to do this. After all, I'm the "sales guy" right?

    So, that's the plan. We're hittin' the road. We're gonna hang out with our friends, clients, peers, and whoever else wants to tag along. (No more tats, though. Well, ok....maybe one or two more BUT THAT'S IT!)
There they are...5 reasons I'm psyched about LinkWorth these days. That felt pretty good, really. It's nice to tell this to nobody...even if someone does actually read it.

No comments: