Thursday, August 9, 2007

GO COWBOYS!!

My beloved Dallas Cowboys will play their first pre-season game this evening against the defending Super Bowl champions the Indianapolis Colts. I'm so fired up that it's football season!

A lot of people can't stand the pre-season and dismiss it as "meaningless" or "boring" or whatever else the non-fan can come up with. But for me, this is a really exciting time.

I've been reading everything about training camp. I know who's competing at every position. The battle to win a roster spot begins tonight and I'll watch every down at least twice. BRING IT ON!!!

This is without a doubt my favorite time of the year. So, let's go, Cowboys! Show me whatcha got!!

UPDATE - 8/10

How 'bout them Cowboys?? Yeah, yeah...just pre-season, I know. But it was still an ass-whippin'!!

No comments: