Monday, July 23, 2007

Shimon Sandler: The Gourmet SEO

Most people in this business seem to know who Shimon Sandler is. He's well-known because he knows his stuff inside and out. Oh, and he's a great guy. I've had the pleasure of building a nice relationship with him and the guy rocks...plain and simple.

I've been a reader of his for well over a year now and he always has great insight on paid search, SEO, you name it. He's also not scared to throw out some tasty recipe ideas!

How's that for keeping your blog fresh and informative??

My wife has agreed to make the Gourmet Meatloaf for Hungry SEO's and I'll be prepared to give a critique. I mean, I'm from Texas and we know our meatloaf, dammit! And his doesn't even call for ketchup, so I'm definitely intrigued.

Anyway, go visit him....buy stuff from him....click his links....all that jazz.

Out.

No comments: